This is my mother

I am writing a few words about my sweet mother. She is a fascinating woman that I love too much. She is very beautiful and a bit chubby, which does not minimize her beauty. Modesty aside that makes her even more graceful. She has long, straight and brown hair. The eyes are brown as well. Her skin is clear and limpid like white roses. 
She is a bit agitated, but treats all people with dignity and respect. Rosangela, my mom, is always willing to help all the relatives and has lovely words for everyone. Once, she took my grandfather to spend some time in her house, as he had undergone a delicate coronary artery bypass surgery. The most encouraging detail is that she spent several days in another city caring for him in the hospital.  

Above all, I consider my mother a hero, because she has an incurable disease in her joints and feels a lot of pain, but she is always smiling and represents an example to be followed by all. Therefore, these few words serve to show my eternal love. Everything that she taught me and what I am today, I owe her.

November 26th, 2016.          Obs.: Este texto é um trabalho acadêmico.

Comentários